These ultra decadent 4 Ingredient Brownies are so delicious you won't believe they're actually gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and made with ingredients you can feel good about.
Prep Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- Place the walnuts in the bowl of a food processor and blend to create coarse crumbs. Add the dates and cocoa powder and blend until a dough forms. Press the mixture into a well greased or parchment-lined baking dish.
- In a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate. Top the brownies with the melted chocolate, smoothing it out with an offset spatula.
- Allow the brownies to set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.