- 2 cups oat flour, gluten-free)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup deli ham
- ½ green bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk the ground oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet and fold in the ham, green pepper, red onion and cheddar.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.