- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter until it’s light and fluffy. Add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and continue to beat for another minute. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until they are well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients, one cup at a time, mixing until it is fully incorporated. Fold in the pecans.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and top each with a sprinkle of flaked sea salt.
- Gently transfer the cookies to wire rack for cooling.