- 2 frozen pie crusts
- 2 cups strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Thaw frozen pie dough crusts. Roll each crust into a pie dough sheet.
- Line your baking dish with one of the pie dough sheets. Cut stars and stripes out of the other and set them aside.
- To make the filling, In a large bowl, combine the berries, cornstarch, sugar and lemon juice.
- Transfer the filling into the lined pie dish. Top with the stars and stripes and brush with the beaten egg. Sprinkle the top of the pie with a bit of sugar.
- Bake the pie until the crust is golden, about 1 hour. Bake on a foil lined baking sheet for easier clean up.
- Serve immediately or store for up to 3 days.