- ½ English cucumber, cut into sticks
- 2 celery rib, cut into sticks
- ½ honeydew melon, scooped into balls
- ½ cantaloupe, scooped into balls
- ½ watermelon, scooped into balls
- 4 large flour
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 16 slices deli turkey breast
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over each tortilla. Arrange the turkey over the cream cheese in a single layer. Tightly roll up each tortilla and slice it into 1-inch pieces.
- Serve immediately with the celery, cucumber, and melon balls or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 797Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 1663mgCarbohydrates: 131gFiber: 6gSugar: 28gProtein: 34g