- 1 lb dried fusilli pasta, cooked
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can water, drained and flaked
- 2 tbsp capers
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the cooked pasta, tuna, peas, tomato sauce, and capers. Season with red pepper flakes. Toss well and cook until heated through.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.