- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, cubed
- 6 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ lemon, juice
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a baking dish with butter. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the filling ingredients and transfer into the baking dish.
- In another bowl or with an electric mixer, add all of the topping ingredients and mix until it reaches the texture of breadcrumbs with some larger pea size pieces remaining. Sprinkle the crumble over fruit mixture and bake until the fruit has softened and the crumble is golden, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.