- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set them aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, icing sugar, cornstarch, and salt. In another large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter until it is light and fluffy. Add half of the dry ingredients into the butter and combine. Mix in the remaining flour mixture and the vanilla extract. Fold in the toffee bits.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet. Flatten the cookies slightly into discs. Refrigerate the cookies for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- When ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bake the cookies until the bottoms begin to brown, about 16 to 18 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g