- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Place the pie crust-lined tart shell onto a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, Swiss cheese and green onions and transfer into the pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust and fill to the top. Bake until the egg mixture has set and the top is lightly golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.