- 2 puff pastries
- 2 cups cream
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 9 squares and arrange them on the baking sheet. Bake until they puff up and are golden, about 8 minutes. Allow them to cool completely before assembling.
- While the pastry is baking, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the cream with half of the icing sugar until it is fluffy.
- To assemble, spread some whipped cream over a puff pastry square. Top it with some strawberries and another puff pastry square. Repeat until all of the puff pastry has been used up.
- Serve immediately topped with a dusting of the remaining icing sugar.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 3g