- 1 ball pizza dough, divided in half
- 1 cup spinach and artichoke dip
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Roll the two pizza dough balls out into large rectangles. Transfer the rectangles onto two pieces of parchment paper. Spread the spinach and artichoke mixture over one of the rectangles. Top it with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Place the remaining pizza dough rectangle on top. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into the rough shape of a pine tree. Cut 1-inch horizontal lines on either side of the tree, going all the way to the top. Do not cut straight through where the trunk of the tree will be. Twist each 1-inch piece to expose the interior. Transfer the tree to the baking sheet. Bake until the pizza dough is golden and the cheese has melted, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the tree is baking, in a small bowl, combine the melted butter with the parsley and garlic powder.
- Serve the tree immediately brushed with the melted butter.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g