Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of the filling ingredients. Set aside.
- For the chicken, use a paring knife to cut a slit into the thickest part of each chicken breast to create a small pocket. Place them onto the baking sheet and season them with Greek seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Stuff each pocket with 2 to 3 spoonfuls of the filling. Bake until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF and is golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply