- 2 graham crackers, broken into large pieces
- 3 milk, separated into pieces
- 1 10-oz bag marshmallow
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a well-seasoned skillet, layer the graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows.
- Bake until the marhsmallows become slightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Broil for 1 minute.
- In the meantime, using a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over top and enjoy immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g