- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 8 marshmallows
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 creams
- 4 graham crackers
- ½ chocolate bar, separated into squares
- Dip the rim of each glass in a little chocolate sauce then in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Using a kitchen torch, gently toast the marshmallows until they turn golden brown. If you don't have a kitchen torch, arrange the marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil until they are golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate ice cream, two graham crackers, four of the toasted marshmallows, and the remaining chocolate sauce.
- Pour the milkshake into the prepared glasses. Top each with the remaining toasted marshamllows, chocolate pieces and graham crackers.
- Enjoy immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 640Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 2gSugar: 53gProtein: 9g