- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 10-oz bag marshmallow
- 8 cups graham cereal
- 1 cup milk
- Prepare a baking dish by lining it with parchment paper in both directions. Leave an overhang to allow for easy removal of the bars when they are set.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add all but one cup of the marshmallows and stir until they are completely melted. Turn off the heat. Stir in the graham cereal until it is fully combined.
- Working quickly, transfer the mixture into the parchment lined baking dish and press it down firmly.
- Arrange the remaining marshmallows on top and place the baking dish under the broiler until the marhsmallows are toasted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Using a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate. Drizzle it over the top.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 427mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 7g
Leave a Reply