- 2 large sweet potato
- 1 15-oz can baked beans
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork and then microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until they’re cooked through.
- Slice sweet potatoes in half and gently scoop out the flesh, leaving the skins intact. Brush the skin with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sweet potato, baked beans, garlic powder, chipotle powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Scoop mixture back into each sweet potato skin. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Grill for 5 minutes until the skin becomes crispy and the cheddar is melted.
- Serve topped with sour cream and chives.