This restaurant-worthy Shrimp Scampi Pasta is so simple to make but bursting with big flavors like garlic, butter, lemon, and Parmesan cheese. It comes together in just 15 minutes so it's perfect for weeknight cooking and it's sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season it liberally with salt and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, season it with salt and pepper, and cook until it turns bright pink on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp and cook for another minute. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook until it begins to evaporate, another 2 minutes. In the meantime, stir in the lemon zest and juice.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to the skillet. Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Toss until everything is well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 180mgSodium: 939mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 23g