Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- 1 package store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 12-18 caramels
- flaked sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set them aside.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the pecans. Arrange themon the baking sheets. Press a caramel into the center of each. Bake until the edges are golden and caramel has melted, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle each cookie with a little bit of flaked sea salt.
- Caramel is extremely hot. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply