- 2 cups red grapes
- 2 fresh rosemaries
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup goat cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- 2 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- To make roasted grapes, place grapes into a baking dish and the add rosemary. Bake until they have softened, about 30 to 40.
- To make the crostini, place the baguette slices onto a nonstick pan or parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. Season with salt to taste. Bake until they are golden, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- To assemble the crostini, spread the goat cheese over each baguette slice and top with some of the roasted grapes, pistachios and drizzle with the honey.
- Serve immediately.