- 4-6 chicken thigh
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 apples, cored and sliced
- ½ yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp fresh sage
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large roasting pan combine the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and apples. Add the olive oil, half of the thyme and sage, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange chicken on top of the squash, Brussels sprouts, and apples. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and the remaing thyme and sage.
- Bake until the vegetables are tender and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.