- ⅓ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup milk, or milk of choice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mason jar. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Give it a good shake before serving or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.