- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 puff pastries
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cream
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Set it aside.
- Brush one sheet of puff pastry with the butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top in an even layer. Place the remaining sheet of puff pastry on top and cut the pastry into 8 equal strips. Working one strip at a time, twist a strip of puff pastry and roll it in on itself. Tuck the outer end of dough under the pastry and transfer it to the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining puff pastry strips.
- Bake until the cinnamon rolls are golden, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the pastry is baking, in a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and cream.
- Allow the cinnamon rolls to cool slightly before drizzling them with the glaze and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g