- 2 lbs plum , pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar, depending on how sweet your plums are
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients and transfer to the baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle over plum mixture. Bakeuntil the plums have softened and the oats are golden, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.