- 8 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or boneless skinless chicken breasts), cut into strips (600g)
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro, for serving
- In a large baking dish, toss together all of the ingredients . Cover dish and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Bake chicken for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring once or twice until chicken is cooked through and pineapple begins to caramelize.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh cilantro or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days,