- 2 frozen pie crusts
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1-2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten for egg wash
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp cream
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set them aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Spread the mixture over the pie crust and roll up to form a log. If you have time, chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Cut the log into ¼-inch slices and place the cookies on the baking sheets. Brush them with the egg wash and bake until they are golden, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- To make the glaze, whisk the icing sugar with the milk until smooth. If the glaze is too runny, add a bit more icing sugar. If the glaze is too thick, add another splash of milk or cream. Drizzle each cookie with glaze and allow to set slightly before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.