Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 ½ cups golden corn syrup
- 4 large eggs
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup butter, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, combine the flour, butter, and sugar until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the mixture into the baking pan. Bake until the crust becomes lightly golden around the edges, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, in a large bowl, using an electric mixer or stand mixer, combine the corn syrup, eggs, brown sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Fold in the pecans.
- Pour the filling over the crust and return it to the oven until the filling is completely set, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 271mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 39gProtein: 5g
Leave a Reply