- 1 store-bought puff pastry sheet
- 3 pears, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cups walnuts, chopped
- Honey (optional)
- 1 large egg, beaten for egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Cut 12 even squares from the rolled out puff pastry sheet and place a square into each muffin cup. Lightly brush each puff pastry square with egg wash. Fill each cup with pear slices and bake until pastry is golden and puffed up, about 15 to 20 minutes. Top with the blue cheese and walnuts and return to the oven until cheese has heated through and walnuts have toasted, about 3 to 5 minutes. To finish, drizzle with honey.
- Serve immediately.