- 1 styrofoam cone wrapped in aluminum foil
- 50 toothpicks
- 2 cups mixed olives
- 12 fresh rosemaries, cut into smaller sprigs
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Starting at the base of the cone, press a toothpick into the styrofoam so that it is secure. Place an olive onto the toothpick. Repeat this until the entire cone is covered. Once all of the olives have been arranged on the cone, fill in any gaps with the rosemary sprigs.
- Using a star cookie cutter, cut the puff pastry sheet into stars. Transfer the stars onto the baking sheet. Brush them with the egg wash. Season the puff pastry with the garlic powder and salt.
- Bake the stars until they are golden, about 4 to 6 minutes. Once the stars have cooled, insert a toothpick in the top of the tree. Place one puff pastry star onto the toothpick.
- Serve the olive tree immediately with the puff pastry stars.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 55Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Leave a Reply