- ⅓ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and raisins in an airtight container. Mix well. Place the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve immediately, hot or cold, topped with vanilla Greek yogurt or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.