- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 bread, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 bacons, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until they are well combined.
- Place the bread cubes, bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions in a large zipper bag. Pour the egg mixture into the bag and mix until all of the bread is well coated. Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Scoop bread mixture into a well greased muffin tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins are set and golden on top.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.