- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, espresso powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil with the maple syrup. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until they are well coated. Spread the mixture in a single layer onto the baking sheet. Bake until the granola is golden, about 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to help it cook evenly. Once the granola has cooled, mix in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.