- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- ½ lemon, juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 package halloumi cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, Greek seasoning, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add Halloumi cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and tomatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight. Soak your skewers for at least 30 minutes before building your kebabs. Using two skewers per kebab, alternate Halloumi cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and tomatoes. Discard marinade. Grill on medium-high heat until you’ve got grill marks on all sides.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply