Maple Pecan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place sprouts into an oven-safe baking dish and top with bacon. Season with garlic powder and bake until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Toss with the maple syrup, black pepper and pecans. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply