This incredible Low Carb Breakfast Sandwich is an absolute must-try and one of my most popular recipes! It all starts with homemade gluten-free biscuits that are soft, fluffy, and loaded with flavor.
Low Carb Breakfast Biscuits
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, dried parsley, garlic powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together two eggs, sour cream, and butter. Pour the egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and fold in the shredded cheddar cheese. Scoop the mixture onto the baking sheet. Bake the biscuits until they are lightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately filled with the turkey bacon, scrambled egs, and cheddar cheese slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 448Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 817mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 19g