Introducing your new favorite breakfast idea - These incredible Low-Carb Breakfast Biscuits are the perfect make-ahead morning meal for people on the go. They also happen to be gluten-free, keto-friendly, and absolutely delicious!
- 4 large eggs
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 lb turkey sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, and melted butter. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine the almond flour mixture with the egg mixture. Fold in the sausage, cheddar cheese, and chives.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet and bake until they are lightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, to make the garlic butter, in a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic powder. Brush the biscuits with the garlic butter once they come out of the oven.
- Allow the biscuits to cool for at least 5 minutes before enjoying. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 413Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 140mgSodium: 763mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g