This delicious and nutritious Homemade Granola is a subtly sweet way to start the day. Enjoy it on some yogurt for a fiber-rich and filling breakfast.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt. Add the almonds and pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture onto a baking sheet and spread it into a single layer. Bake until the granola is golden, about 25 to 30 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before mixing in the dried cranberries.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 28gProtein: 7g