Honey Mustard Sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 chicken breast, sliced into strips
- ¾ cup flour
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a wide bowl, mix together the flour and Cajun seasoning. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, beat eggs. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, place the cooked quinoa. Set aside.
- To bread the chicken fingers, lightly coat chicken strips, one at a time, in the flour mixture. Dip into beaten eggs and finish off by pressing into quinoa.
- Arrange the breaded chicken fingers on a large parchment-lined baking sheet and continue to bread remaining chicken strips.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the quinoa coating is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. For best results, flip once during cooking to ensure even browning.
- While the chicken is baking, in a small bowl, whisk honey, mustard, and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with Honey Mustard Dip or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.