- 1 store-bought puff pastry sheet
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Spread the Dijon mustard over the puff pastry sheet. Arrange the ham on top in a single layer. Top it with the Swiss cheese. Roll the puff pastry into a tight log. Set the log seam side down onto a cutting board. Using a large serrated knife, cut the log into ¾-inch pieces. Transfer the pinwheels onto the baking sheet, cut side up. Using a pastry brush, brush the tops and sides of each pinwheel with the egg wash.
- Bake the pinwheels until they are golden, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the chopped parsley.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 272mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g