Ham & Swiss Hand Pies
- ½ cup deli ham
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 pie crusts
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass, cut round circles out of the pie dough. Fill half of the cirlcles with some of the ham, Swiss cheese, and green onions. Brush some egg wash around the edges of the filled circles. Top each circle with another pie dough piece and seal the edges. Using a knife, cut a small hole in the top of each pie. Brush the tops of the hand pies with egg wash and bake until they are golden, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply