- 4-6 slices deli ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- 2 1 baguette
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a sharp serrated knife cut a V shape into the top of each baguette.
- In a large measuring cup whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Fill each bread ‘boat’ with ham and Swiss cheese. Slowly pour egg mixture into each cavity being sure not to let them overflow. Top with chives.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the egg is completely set.
- Serve immediately.