- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 16-oz pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup sliced mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Toss the vegetables in the oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Preheat the grill to medium-high and cook the vegetables until they have softened, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove them from the pan and roughly chop.
- Roll out the pizza dough to the desired thickness. Brush the dough with some oil and transfer into an oven-safe grill pan, oil side down. Cook the dough until grill marks form and it releases easily from the pan, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a spatula, flip the dough. Top the pizza with the tomato sauce, grilled vegetables and cheese.
- Transfer the pizza to the oven and bake until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.