- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 2 cups store-bought boxed pancake mix
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a large bowl, whisk the store bought dry pancake mix with the spices. Add the remaining ingredients indicated on the instructions of the box and molasses and mix well.
- To make pthe ancakes, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Pour a ¼ cup of mixture per pancake, fitting as many as you can onto the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side and top of pancake is bubbly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook until the other side is golden, about 1 minute.
- To make the glaze, whisk the icing sugar with the milk. If your glaze is too thick, add a little more milk.
- Serve the pancakes immediately topped with the glaze.
Leave a Reply