- ⅓ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp molasses
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in an airtight container. Mix well. Place the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve immediately, hot or cold, topped with vanilla Greek yogurt or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.