- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 12 mushrooms, stems removed
- ¼ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, celery, carrot, red onion, olive oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with the celery sticks, grapes, and almonds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 219mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g