- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for serving
- In a large saucepan, add the rice, salsa, taco seasoning, and chicken broth over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes. Stir in the black beans and corn.
- Serve immediately topped with the barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, and a lime wedge. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.