- 48 sticks
- 48 Hershey's Hug chocolates
- 48 M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzels on the baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a Hershey's Hug. Bake the pretzels until the chocolate has softened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and top each pretzel with an M&M. Place the tray in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.