Craving something cozy and comforting for dinner tonight? Try these easy and delicious Swedish Meatballs served up over a bed of creamy egg noodles!
- 1 package frozen meatballs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb dried egg noodles
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Arrange the meatballs on the baking sheet. Bake them until they are golden and cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking in a large skillet, melt the butter over
medium-high heat. Stir in the flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir
in the beef broth, cream, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook, stirring, until
the sauce thickens, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the meatballs and
continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the meatballs are coated
and hot, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the parsley.
- While the meatballs are cooking in the sauce, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
Serve the meatballs immediately over the egg noodles or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 1292mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 26g