- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups ricotta
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 4 fresh lasagna sheets, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease a baking dish with oil. Set it aside.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the spinach has wilted and garlic is fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove it from the heat and stir in the ricotta cheese.
- Spread half of the tomato sauce in an even layer in the bakind dish.
- On each lasagna sheet, spread the ricotta and spinach mixture and roll it up. Place each roll into the baking dish. Top with the remaining tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake, covered, until the pasta is cooked and the cheese has melted, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake until the cheese is golden, another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.