When it comes to quick and simple weeknight dinners, nothing beats this super flavorful Easy Korean Beef. It's a family-friendly dish that my kids absolutely adore and I hope yours will too.
- ¼ cup tamari
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, agave syrup, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Set it aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef to the pan and cook, breaking it up with the side of a spoon, until it is no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the carrots and the sauce to the pan. Cook, stirring, until the sauce is reduced, about 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in the green onions and chili.
- Serve immediately topped with the sesame seeds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 1130mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 35g