This mouth-watering Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is bursting with flavor thanks to the homemade Caesar vinaigrette that's packed with high-impact ingredients like garlic, lemon, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. It's a perfect make-ahead meal.
- 1 lbdried rotini pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup croutons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the excess water and rinse with cold water. Transfer the pasta into a large bowl. Add the romaine lettuce, chicken, and salad dressing. Toss to evenly coat the salad. Top with the bacon, shaved Parmesan, and croutons.
- Serve immediately.